Criminal Defense

Misdemeanor Offenses, DUI, Drug Offenses, Expungements, Felony Offenses

Carrillo Davalos is committed to the constitutional right of due process, the right against unlawful search and seizure and the constitutional right to a zealously advocated criminal defense. Carrillo Davalos’ lawyers will provide you with the full range of legal support services from the moment you contact us. We can assist with the help of bail bondsmen, court appearances, legal research, legal drafting, trials, appeals, and even represent you all the way to expungement.

We are with you each step of the way to protect your constitutional rights under all California and federal laws. Carrillo Davalos represents clients facing criminal offenses ranging from misdemeanors to felony cases, appeals, and record expungement. Past client matters include: domestic violence, DUI’s, weapons charges, drug offenses, vehicle code violations, appeals, as well as juvenile offense cases.

The judicial system often provides little to no explanation to allow you to make an informed decision. That’s why it is important–whether the arrest is for a minor traffic ticket or a serious felony–to have your questions answered immediately. At our firm, we know that you often experience factors that the court or law enforcement do not see.  

Our defense strategy is to always utilize our resources and mitigate the charges brought against you. Sometimes this requires proving your innocence, other times it involves defending you against more serious charges in order to get them dismissed in exchange for less serious offenses. No matter what charge you are facing, speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney today. Carrillo Davalos provides free consultations to first-time clients.

My family member was arrested, what can I do?

The first step in dealing with a criminal matter is to seek the immediate release of your loved one. Carrillo Davalos, APLC provides 24/7 services to help you get your loved one out of jail and back home. Knowing where and when they were arrested is helpful to determine whether your family member can be released and what the best course of action will be.

I accidentally missed a court date, what can I do?

In some cases a warrant is issued if you fail to appear in court as scheduled. Many criminal matters are set on a calendar, in certain departments, depending on which county your case is in. An experienced attorney will be able to get your case back on track.

Many years ago I entered a plea and was convicted but would like to clear my record, what can I do?

Depending on the nature of your conviction and the circumstances surrounding your entry of a plea, you may be able to withdraw prior convictions, have them reduced, and in some cases sealed and/or expunged from your record permanently. Keeping good records of your criminal appearances is important and will allow an experienced attorney to assist you in clearing your record.